Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The wonders of Cymbalta

One of the drugs I have been put on for my many diagnosis is Cymbalta.  It is to help with my body aches but also helps with depression.  I have found with my medicines that I don't realize how much they are helping until I don't take them.  I recently had the opportunity to go without my Cymbalta for a couple of weeks. It was time to refill the prescription, but had no money to refill it.  It is my most expensive medicine costing $70 after insurance. I quickly learned that $70 is a small price to pay for the relief it gives me.  My body quickly started feeling stiff and sore.  My joints ached like I had just started working out and my body stiffened to the point I could barely move.  I never realized the medicine was doing that much for me.  I had went to the doctor for a checkup and was telling him about my symptoms.  He told me not to go without my Cymbalta.  It really is an important part of my daily medicines.

No comments: