Friday, August 24, 2012

I went to see the doctor on Tuesday.  My weight was down 5 pounds, my blood pressure and heart rate were awesome. My liver enzymes were down so it means my liver is shrinking some.  Very good news. The doctor put me on a new medicine for the diabetes, in addition to my Victoza.  Hopefully it will help get the blood sugar levels under control.  Very positive news as far as my health goes. Hopefully things will keep progressing like this and the surgery will be successful. Only time will tell. Still frustrated that I am having to wait so long. Surgery is still a month away.

The doctor did not increase my ketoconazole because he says it is the normal dose.  He said that is why I feel like crap, because it is lowering the cortisol and adrenaline levels.  My body is so used to having the higher levels that it is rebelling and going through withdrawals.

No comments: