Tuesday, October 9, 2012

When I was released from the hospital the doctors told me that I would be having my surgery on November 7 as planned.  The only way that date would change is if they found something on my abdominal MRI and moved the date of my surgery up.  So, I got a call from my surgeon yesterday. They have moved my surgery up to October 31 and will move it up sooner if they get an opening.  I am scared by this.  They already "highly suspected" the adrenal tumor was cancer.  So, what did they find on the MRI?  All I know for sure is that my surgery will be one week sooner than it was.  This is good and bad.  Good that we get it out of there, bad because that means it is probably cancer and I will have yet another battle to fight.  I can do it though.  I am a persistant woman.  I do not give up.  I may be kicked down from time to time, but I will dust myself off, get back up and fight.

Normal tasks make me tired. Washing dishes, taking a shower, walking anywhere all wear me out and make my heart rate go crazy.  I look forward to my heart not beating so fast ALL of the time.  I figured this out, the doctors want me to exercise to lose weight.  My body never sees anything I do as exercise because my heart rate is accelerated ALL of the time. So what am I supposed to do, without giving myself a stroke or heart attack?? They just need to think about things like that. IDIOTS!!!

No comments: